Acebrophylline 200mg, Fexofenadine 120mg And Montelukast 10mg Tablets
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Montelukast (10mg) + Fexofenadine (120mg) + Acebrophylline (200mg)
- Physical Form Tablets
- Function Improve Breathing Disorders
- Supply Ability : 100 Box Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1890 INR/Box
- 10 Box
- Montelukast (10mg) + Fexofenadine (120mg) + Acebrophylline (200mg)
- Improve Breathing Disorders
- General Medicines
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1-2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 10*10 Alu-Alu packing
- All India
- Mfd. By WHO-GMP certified Plant
Cebrox-LM Tablets is a combination of three medicines: Montelukast, Fexofenadine and Acebrophylline. Montelukast is a leukotriene antagonist. It works by blocking the action of leukotriene, a chemical messenger. This reduces inflammation in the airways and nose, and improves symptoms of allergies. Fexofenadine is an antiallergic which relieves symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Acebrophylline is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out.
Cebrox-LM Tablets used in the prevention of asthma. It relieves allergy symptoms such as runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, watery eyes and congestion or stuffiness. It also helps in relaxing the muscles of the air passages, thus widening it and making it easier to breathe.
Before taking it, you should tell your doctor if you have any kidney or liver diseases so that your doctor can prescribe a suitable dose for you. You should also tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.