Most Popular Products
Calcitriol (0.25mcg) + Calcium Carbonate (625mg) + Vitamin K2-7 (45mcg) Capsules
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Calcitriol (0.25mcg) + Calcium Carbonate (625mg) + Vitamin K2-7 (45mcg)
- Physical Form Capsules
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 20 BOXES Box
- 1650 INR/Box
- Calcitriol (0.25mcg) + Calcium Carbonate (625mg) + Vitamin K2-7 (45mcg)
- General Medicines
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 10*10's Softgel in Blister Pack
- All India
- Mfd. by WHO-GMP Certified Plant
Product DescriptionCALBOVIT-K 27 Softgel Capsule is a combination of three medicines. It is used in the treatment of calcium deficiency. It increases the levels of vitamin D in your blood which in turn raises calcium levels in the blood by helping in the absorption of more calcium.
CALBOVIT-K 27 Softgel Capsule is a supplement that provides extra calcium to the body. It is beneficial in increasing muscle mass, osteoporosis and in the prevention and treatment of hypocalcemia. It also helps in reducing fatigue and muscular pains. It boosts immunity and helps you maintain healthy bones. It is generally safe with little or no side effects. However, if you experience any symptoms on taking this medicine, let your doctor know.
This medicine is to be taken in the dosage as advised by the doctor. Consult your doctor if you plan to take any other form of vitamin D along with this medicine Do not take any other form of vitamin D along with this medicine without consultation with your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding to make sure it is safe for you. Let your doctor also know if you have kidney disease or any other medical conditions.