Most Popular Products
Doxylamine (10mg) + Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) (10mg) + Folic Acid (2.5mg) Tablets
- Drug Type General Medicines
- Ingredients Doxylamine (10mg) + Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) (10mg) + Folic Acid (2.5mg)
- Physical Form Tablets
- Suitable For Women
- Quantity 20 BOXES Boxes
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 699 INR/Box
- 20 BOXES Box
- Doxylamine (10mg) + Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) (10mg) + Folic Acid (2.5mg)
- 20 BOXES Boxes
- General Medicines
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- 10*10's Alu-Alu Pack
- All India
- Mfd. by WHO-GMP Certified Plant
Product DescriptionDOXISHINE Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of nausea or vomiting during pregnancy. It blocks signals to reach the brain that trigger the feeling of nausea and vomiting.
DOXISHINE Tablet is taken with or without food in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor. The dose you are given will depend on your condition and how you respond to the medicine. You should keep taking this medicine for as long as your doctor recommends. If you stop treatment too early your symptoms may come back and your condition may worsen. Let your healthcare team know about all other medications you are taking as some may affect, or be affected by this medicine.
The most common side effects are dryness in the mouth, constipation, and lightheadedness. Most of these are temporary and usually resolve with time. Contact your doctor straight away if you are at all concerned about any of these side effects. This medicine can also cause dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can worsen your sleepiness.